Young Adult Coordinator for the National Service Committee
The Application Process for this position closed on July 10, 2015
The National Service Committee (NSC) is seeking a full time Young Adult Coordinator who is passionate about bringing baptism in the Spirit to young adults. The NSC has never had a young adult ministry program, and it is our hope that the young adult minister will be able to broaden the scope of the NSC by serving the young adults specifically.
- Find and promote young adult speakers, witnesses, musicians, prayer ministers, artists.
- Plan leadership and outreach events.
- Bridge the gap between the older and younger charismatic generation.
- Build relationships with other Catholic movements of the Holy Spirit.
- Propose a yearly budget.
- Develop an advisory young adult team.
- Strive to improve the young adult outreach and ministry in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal
We are seeking experienced persons with a MS/MA or BS/BA in theology, psychology, education, or evangelization and catechesis; or the equivalent in education and/or experience. They should have a strong ability to be detail-oriented in order to oversee the administrative duties of young adult ministry while maintaining a passion for leading young adults into a deeper relationship with Christ through the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The candidate should have a minimum of two years of experience with a related ministry. Candidate should posses a strong knowledge of Catholic doctrine and be a practicing Catholic who has been or is involved in the renewal. Nights and weekends will be required. Salary is highly competitive.