The function of this position is to assist in the implementation of the Vision and the Mission of the National Service Committee (NSC). In doing so the Administrator functions under the oversight of the Executive Director or, if none, the general oversight of the NSC Executive Committee.
The Administrator for the National Service Committee is responsible for: overseeing the administrative operations of the NSC’s work; conference development, planning and implementation; assisting the NSC in its fund raising responsibilities; directing and managing Chariscenter USA and staff; and providing staff services on NSC Subcommittees.
Statement of Duties
The duties of Administrator for the National Service Committee may be divided into six areas:
- Assists in implementing the Vision and Mission of the National Service Committee especially in overseeing the administrative operations of the NSC’s work
- Conference development, planning and implementation
- Assists the NSC in its fund raising responsibilities
- Directs and manages Chariscenter USA and staff
- Assists NSC Subcommittees
- Accomplishes other projects/duties as assigned by the NSC Executive Director or, if none, by the NSC and/or the Executive Committee
Knowledge Required by the Position
- Broad knowledge of the Catholic Church’s teaching and of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal is necessary. Knowledge of the NSC and its operating programs and their interrelationships would be helpful. Knowledge of similar programs carried out in other religious denominations and groups would be helpful but not necessary.
- An in-depth knowledge of conference planning, organization, implementation, and evaluation is necessary.
- Knowledge of non-profit organization budgeting and accounting, and knowledge of tax or other relevant Federal, State, or local government regulations that govern the activities of such entities would be helpful but not necessary.
- Knowledge of the basics of fund raising for Catholic non-profit organizations is necessary.
For a complete description of this position including: Supervisory Controls and Responsibilities, Guidelines and Complexity of the Work, Scope and Effect, and Personal Contacts, as well as a more detailed description on each point of the Statement of Duties, please visit the posting on CatholicJobs.com.
|Posted:||July 17, 2019|
|Expires:||October 15, 2019|
|Base Pay:||$45k to $50k Salary|
About the Employer
The National Service Committee is a leadership group in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal movement in the US. Through Conferences, publications, ministry and other means we foster the dynamic grace of baptism in the Holy Spirit which empowered the members of the early Church at Pentecost. The Catholic Charismatic Renewal invites all people to experience the Holy Spirit who opens us to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ and the love of the Father. The Holy Spirit empowers us for personal holiness, renewed Catholic life and evangelization. The Catholic Charismatic Renewal is in good standing with the Vatican and the USCCB. We are also in good standing in the Diocese of Arlington, VA.
Send applications or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org