The National Service Committee and the other national leadership groups of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal have designated the Friday preceding Ash Wednesday as a Day of Prayer and Fasting. The date this year will be Friday, February 13.
Renewal Participants are encouraged to pray for the Catholic Charismatic Renewal in the United States and that the Church in our country might be renewed in the grace of Pentecost.
This will be the fourteenth year designated for such a day to strengthen the unity of the Renewal and communion in the Church.
For ideas on how to celebrate this time of intercession:
To download a flyer about this event:
- Alliance of Filipino Catholic Charismatic Prayer Communities
- Association of Diocesan Liaisons to the Catholic Charismatic Renewal
- Catholic Fraternity of Charismatic Covenant Communities and Fellowships
- Comité Nacional de Servicio Hispano
- Korean Service Committee of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal of the USA
- Le Conseil du Renouveau Charismatique des Haitiens D’Outre-Mer
- National Service Committee of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal in the United States
“The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.” James 5:16