Housing & Transportation
We have arranged for a block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Baltimore – Inner Harbor at the Special Conference rate of $99 per night plus taxes (currently 15.5%). The cutoff date for hotel reservations is Wednesday, October 14.
Make reservations below. Use Conference Group Code: ESN
Phone Reservations: 1-888-233-9450
Crowne Plaza Baltimore – Inner Harbor
105 W. Fayette St
Baltimore, MD 21201
The hotel is in a very safe area in downtown Baltimore. It is easily accessible by car. For those who fly into BWI Airport there is MTA Light Rail at $2.o0 per person each way. It stops 2 blocks from the hotel. (More info below.)
Located in the heart of Baltimore’s Theater District which is the home to the Hippodrome and Everyman Theater.
- Adjacent from Royal Farms Arena
- 2 blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center
- 3 blocks from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and The National Aquarium
- Adjacent to the Charles Center Metro Station
- Steps away from all the great tastes that Charm City has become famous for! Right outside our lobby you will find a great selection of the local favorites, everything from fast – casual restaurants, gourmet markers and retail shopping.
- 5 blocks away from Baltimore’s Entertainment District which is home to Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles, M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens and Horseshoe Casino.
The hotel will honor the reduced rate for three days prior and three days after the Conference (Tuesday, Nov. 3 – Wednesday, Nov. 11) based on availability.
Note: While there are other hotels in the area, this is the only hotel for which we have a room package requiring certain minimum hotel room and food pickup or the NSC will face attrition charges and/or meeting room rental fees. In order for the NSC to continue to provide a reasonable registration fee, we need your help. Please take advantage of the rate we have negotiated.
Ground Transportation from/to BWI Airport
There are a number of ways to get from/to BWI Airport for those who fly: MTA Light Rail tram, bus, taxi, shuttle, Uber/Lyft
The tram stop is right in the airport and one does not have to go outside. It takes 39 minutes. It stops 2 blocks from the main door to the Hotel but we are working with the Hotel to open a side entrance which is a block closer to the tram stop.
We are negotiating with LYFT for a discounted rate. Currently it is estimated to be $26 one way. The ride can be shared with others.
When we have more information we will post it on our website and send it to registrants in October.
Discounted rates for overnight valet parking in the hotel’s adjacent garage of $15 per night.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Use Conference Group Code: ESN